March 1967: Dr. Maximino D. Juan conceived MD Juan Enterprises, Inc. to answer the growing need for a rugged, light vehicle (the multi-purpose jeep) in the Philippines. Initially, Dr. Juan imported World War II surplus jeeps from Europe and Japan. Soon, Filipino jeep enthusiasts either refurbished their old jeeps using MD Juan bodies (popularly known as the Jeepstar) or built new jeeps using MD Juana’s USM chassis, the Jeepstar body and surplus engines and power trains from Japan
August 1969: MD Juan built its manufacturing plant in Novaliches, Caloocan City. 1970: MD Juan ventured into the export markets of Japan, Australia/New Zealand and the U.S.A. Export concentration was on jeep bodies and parts identified with World War II: the MB and the Korean War: the M38. Soon after, the civilian jeep models like the CJ series were being produced in the production line
1980: MD Juan exhibited its products in various foreign expositions like the Lausanne Trade Fair, the Melbourne Trade Fair and the Singapore Trade Fair These led to the establishment of distributorships in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.A.
To be the ultimate source of Jeep bodies and parts worldwide.
- To satisfy our customers by providing quality products that will consistently fulfill their requirements
- To attain sustainable growth for the company.
- To continually improve our products, process, plant and the competencies of our people.|
To ensure increasing returns to our active shareholders.
- To maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers.
- To be a responsible corporate citizen through compliance to applicable regulatory requirements, involvement in community development and environmental protection.
- Fear of God
- Love of Family
- Love of Country
- We are M.D. Juan, a Filipino company and the pioneer Jeep®
restoration parts manufacturer in the world
- We aim to be the ultimate source of Jeep® bodies and parts
- We are committed to produce quality Jeep and automotive
sheet metal products that will satisfy our customers
- We will comply with regulatory requirements
- We shall attain sustainable growth by continually striving to
improve our products, processes, and people
- These we do for the GLORY of GOD